Wednesday, April 13, 2011

The Most Romantic Husband

Last night Jon and I were driving home from my parents house and I mentioned the fact that I wished we could afford for us to go on a small little vacation, just to get out of the house and have a break.
Well later last night I was feeding and putting Tim down for the night and I could hear Jon shuffling around in the front room. I finally got Tim to sleep and came out to find Jon sitting on a blanket that he had spread on the floor with two wine glasses and grape cider.
"I know I can't give you a vacation, but I hope this will help."
We sat and talked while listening to a Josh Groban CD.
He then stands up and asks me to teach him to dance. Of course the song he had playing wasn't a beat that I knew could go with a waltz or any latin ballroom dance, so we just swayed to the music.
To end the night we turned on The Blob We laughed so hard making fun of these people.
Thank you Jon for a wonderful night! I love you so much!

No comments:

Post a Comment