Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Deadly death

Pick 'em up! Move 'em down! Pick 'em on up! Move 'em on down! Ain't no time to celebrate! You are old and overweight! Gotta lose a million pounds! Get your fat butt off the ground! Reach on down and touch your toes! How long since you looked at those? Shape up! Lose weight! Get thin! Gotta win! Jumping jacks are good for you! Now your face is turning blue! Swing your arms around your back! Give yourself a heart attack! Gotta train! In the rain! In the sun! In the snow! Ten below! Gotta move! Gotta do! Gotta crow!
-Hook-
Yesterday I walked to the college to pick up Jon from school; it wasn't too bad until we got to the campus and randomly sidewalks would end and I would have to cross the street and then have to push the stroller through the grass just to get to the building. Retarded.
The worst part was walking uphill towards home. I was very grateful that Jon was with me to trudge up the hill and to talk with. Needless to say I was huffing and puffing up the hill. But we survived and made it home.
Last night I made a great basil burger! But later Jon had to do push ups and sit ups for his fitness class. We struggled and struggled through it.
So now we are going to do push ups and sit ups every night after our walk. And after a couple of weeks we will turn the walking into running. I'm hoping now that I've written it out we can keep it up!
Wish us luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment