Monday, November 21, 2011

Who's Excited?!

Who's Excited for Thanksgiving?! I AM!!!!
I am grateful that I get to see my family and have Jon home for the whole weekend!
I am grateful for Turkey and Potatoes!
I am grateful for Green Bean Casserole!
I am grateful for Sweet Potatoes!
I am grateful for Sparkling Cider!
I am grateful for Laura's amazing garlic rolls!
I am grateful that Paula made it down safely from Idaho so she can join us for dinner!
I am grateful that Jody is coming up to visit!
I am grateful that we get to meet Jody's amazing new girlfriend!
I am grateful that I get to make an amazing amount of pies with my mom and EAT them!
I can't wait for Tim to actually eat Thanksgiving dinner!
I am so excited to celebrate our freedom with our family and friends!
HAPPY THANKSGIVING EVERYONE!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment