Saturday, December 3, 2011

Pregnant!!!

We have decided to let out the news!!! I'm Pregnant!! I am 12weeks along and am due June 15th! We originally thought I was 10 weeks, but I measured big and the ultra sound the baby was big enough for 12 weeks!
We are so excited to have this new child come and join our family! We have known for months that this baby has been waiting to join our family and I am so grateful that God re-veiled to us that this child is coming so we could be prepared for this excitement! I am so grateful for the support that our family and friends have given us!
Dear Baby,
Welcome to our family! We love you so much already and will love you even more when you are in our arms! You have a wonderful older brother who will take great care of you and love you so much.
Be healthy and strong!
Love,
Mommy 

No comments:

Post a Comment