Sunday, February 19, 2012

Friday's with the Zabriskie's

Friday we went to my parents house and what a beautiful day it was!
Jon helped my dad and Kyle chip the branches from the willow tree, while Tim and I played with the dogs!

See that huge pile? Yup that's all wood chips! Tim was so curious about these strange things on Daddy's head he just had to try them!!!

While the boys were finishing up I took Tim across the field to meet the horses. At first he didn't know how to react to these giant animals, but once I showed him that their noses were soft, he loved them! Next time we'll have to bring them treats!

At the end of the day Tim was exhausted from running and playing! We got to our door and he was sitting up in Jon's arms, but still dead asleep! We laughed so hard!
What a great start to a long weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment