Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Heart Beat

Jon and I were able to hear David/Elizabeth's heart beat!!! As the doc said, "I'm not alone!" The baby is healthy, which made us so happy since we haven't seen an official doctor, aside from the volunteer at a care net clinic. We found the heart beat in my lower right side, just above my appendix scar. I'm so excited to see D/E in person!!! Six more weeks and we'll be able to tell if it's a boy or a girl!!!
It was sooo neat to finally see a doctor who will be with us permanently! The clinic was super nice and funny. I had just gotten back from my make-up; in class we use our hands for pallets so my hand looked like it was bruised. Everyone who took care of us asked me what happened with a sideways glance at Jon. I said it was a make-up class and they'd look at my make-up free face and look confused, so I would have to explain that it was theatre make-up so I washed it off. I laughed so hard when we got outside.
Everyone was very supportive and gave lots of suggestions, like I can't take out a cat box if we had a cat :) Jon is to always say, "yes dear", which he did even before I was pregnant ha ha ha, ginger root will help with the morning sickness! And lastly it is always his fault, which is and isn't true :)
I love leaving a doctors office with a smile on my face! I'm hoping Logan will be just as amazing!

No comments:

Post a Comment