Sunday, March 14, 2010

Spring Break

This spring break was relaxing...sort of. I was able to sleep in until about nine thirty. Then I usually made breakfast of cereal.

Monday: I did laundry, lots and lots of laundry! About 4 loads to be exact.
After lunch I cleaned our little TV room

Tuesday: This was my try not to die day. This baby seems to not like cleaning two days in a row, because I tried to finish the laundry and ended up just crawling into bed. That night we went to Allen's house and watched Iron Man.

Wednesday-Friday: was a mix of Monday and Tuesday, cleaning and sleeping.

Saturday: Jon's day off!!! Once again more cleaning :)Jon found some of his old comics, so we've both been geeking out!!! I'm so glad that my husband isn't a stuck up jock.

Today: I tried going to church and was able to last through sacrament, but I didn't think puking would be all that reverent, so my dear old husband drove me home. And now we're sitting here watching Avatar. Ah the joys of us :)

No comments:

Post a Comment