Monday, May 10, 2010

Almost There

I am so close to graduating! Just days away!!! This week is finals week, which is kind of unnerving so close to graduation, but a great distraction to pass the time.
Today I have three finals with one down and two to go!
My first final was Lighting where we had to do a light show to music with moving lights. It was way fun being partners with my best friend Michelle! But When we came to show it to our teacher at 8 in the morning our show went wack! Some lights decided they didn't want to be the colors they were supposed to and our black out deleted itself. But everything went well with the music so I'm sure we'll get at least a B, but we're still kinda disappointed after spending 8ish hours on the project.
My next final is at one for sociology. I have to get at least a 41/125 or higher to get a good grade in this class, so I'm not too worried, but it is a test from all the chapters out of our book, which I've only read the chapter summaries for, because I simply keep falling asleep when I try to read the actual text. ]
My last final for today is makeup, which I am actually pretty excited for! We had to turn in a morgue for our last class, a collection of pictures from magazines. Doug will choose a picture out of our morgue for us to create on our faces. It's kinda scary, but exciting all at once!
Wednesday I have my last final for my degree at eight in the morning! He gave us a take home test, which we had to beg for, so all we have to do is show up turn in the test and then we are watching a movie! I'm so happy!!!
Wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment