Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Finished!!!

I am officially done with school!!! I managed to get great grades in all my classes while being a newly wed/pregnant/new owner to a dog/ double major! I'm so happy!!! My parents are driving up tomorrow for Friday's graduation and so we can load up their flat bed trailer with all our stuff.
That's right we are going to have our own apartment! I am so great full to Mom and Dad Zabriskie for letting us live upstairs and add to the chaos of the house, but I think Jon and I are ready to make the scary leap of living on our own. We are both terrified, but it will help knowing my parents are just a city away, in Utah that basically means around the corner.
My parents found us a nice little basement apartment to get us started. Unfortunately we won't be able to have Tessa with us, but once again my parents are being amazing and will watch her until we can find a place that allows big dogs. I'm going to miss having her around while Jon is gone, but we had to find a place to live and well... when an apartment like this throws itself at you, you have to take it.
I'm so excited that things are falling into place! All we need is to find jobs, so if anyone hears anything, please let me know!

No comments:

Post a Comment