Tuesday, September 11, 2012

A Day for Heros

Today is a day to remember our heroes. Today a very special hero of mine was born. My mom.

There are so many reasons that I love her:

She was married in the temple, so we can be together forever.

She raised me in the gospel, so I could be married forever. 


She is an amazing Grandma!

 
She loves rocks, but she makes sure that we have a memory to go with every rock that she collects.


She does her best to make us smile.
.
She works hard to give people pretty smiles. And believes in her work.

She's my Hero.

What a wonderful gift Heavenly Father gave us when he put you on this earth. Everyone loves you and admires who you are. You are such an amazing person and a wonderful example to us. Someday I hope that my children can look at me and see what I see when I look at you. 
I love you so much and I hope you have a wonderful birthday!






No comments:

Post a Comment