Monday, September 17, 2012

Let Me Introduce to You this Special Lady:

Yesterday was Sharon Zabriskie's birthday!!!
She is my mother in law! I know! How lucky am I?!
Some of my favorite things about her:
She shows me how to be a loving wife and mother.

When she get's with her grandchildren (12 so far) she shows pure joy. 



Bathtime with Grandma is a favorite with all the kids!



Her laugh is infectious! She brings joy to everyone she meets. And yes Mom, I had to hehehe.

She welcomed me into this wonderful family!


And most important of all. She raised my husband into the man he is today and that is true happiness.

Thank you Mom. Thank you for the calls of advise, the calls when we need help, or just the talks of love every week. We love you so much! This little post isn't saying nearly enough of what all you do for us. 
Love you!
Kristen

No comments:

Post a Comment