Wednesday, September 5, 2012

Remember When...

Remember when we were young?
This picture was taken when I had just finished my first year of college.
 And now, I am married with two little boys!
Jeffrey and McKay were still in Jr. High!
And now, They are Juniors in High School and taller than me!
Janna was still a tiny little innocent girl in Elementary school!
And now, she is a beautiful girl in Jr. High.
Kyle just graduated from Elementary school and about to start in Jr. High.
Now he started his first year in High School!
Colton was about to start his senior year.
Now he is serving a mission!!!
Cammie was just about to start High School.
Now she is living on her own at college!
Kevin was about to start school at Mountain View.
Now he is going to UVU about to start on his mission papers.


AANNDD the reason for this post. Amberly was about to start her last year in High School.
Today she turned 21!!! She is engaged to an awesome boy, Kevin, but not my brother Kevin, and not her dad Kevin, but Kevin Stevens. She is amazingly happy and has a beautiful testimony. I am so proud of my little sister and how grown up she is!
Love ya girl!!!




No comments:

Post a Comment