Friday, November 9, 2012

5 Months!


Michael turned 5 months old yesterday!!! I can't believe it's almost been half a year since he's joined our family! He is almost sitting up by himself, rolling over if he really wants to, super smiley and happy, and a really big boy (If you couldn't tell by the pictures)!

He also likes to push himself backwards in the walker, which is really funny to watch, because I don't think he understands that he is the one making himself move.
He is definitely a mama's boy. He has to be able to see me all the time or he makes a huge pouty face. This is probably why he hasn't slept through the night for a us yet. I can only pray that it will happen this month, for both Jon and my sanity. 5-6 times a night is an awful lot to get out of a warm bed, don't ya think?

We love this goof ball so much! I can't wait to see him during his first Thanksgiving and Christmas! Will he be crawling? We'll see!


No comments:

Post a Comment