Wednesday, November 7, 2012

Grateful

So I know I'm a little late starting, but here's my catching up:
1. I'm grateful for the frequent calls from my mother-in-law and she laughs and talks to the boys


2. I'm grateful that I live near family for support.

3. I'm grateful for the chance to vote.

4. I'm grateful for Tom and Jerry, so I can actually relax and not worry about Tim getting into trouble.

5. I'm grateful that we have access to clean drinking water.



6. I'm grateful that my husband is so knowledgeable and can teach me. 



7. I'm grateful that my brother is going to serve a mission and be an example for my sons.

I have so much to be grateful for and I'm so excited to focus on my blessings this month!


If we have faith in Jesus Christ, the hardest as well as the easiest times in life can be a BLESSING.
-President Henry B. Eyring


No comments:

Post a Comment