Monday, November 5, 2012

Happy Halloween!!! 2012

This Halloween was a great one!
Tim was Buzz!

Michael was Woody!

Here are some pictures we took a while ago.





Howdy Howdy Howdy

"To infinity and beyond!"











Flying!!!





Halloween Day we did a lot of playing! 


I was doing my makeup and Tim grabbed my lipstick.

He got a Charlie Brown sticker book from Grandma Anderson and played with it for hours!!!

We made cookies and my kitchen blew up!


We made sugar cookies for Kevin's mission call.

They were so sweet!


We took the boys trick or treating for just a little bit and then watched Kevin open his Mission Letter!

Elder Kevin Criman is called to Agentina Resistencia Mission Spanish Speaking! He is to report to the Provo MTC February 27th! 
I am so excited for him! SO proud of you Kevin!


No comments:

Post a Comment