Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Christmas Part 1

Well I still haven't pulled the pictures off of my mom's camera, but I decided to post the pictures from my phone.
Tim loves to draw in the bath tub! These tub toys were given to Tim from Michelle Jarvis. Thanks Auntie Michelle!

Here are our little decorations around the house:
Our Christmas plates that we got last year.


Our cute little Christmas Tree. We had to have the tree on our dining table again, because Tim likes to pull off the ornaments.

Because of our small tree I decided to put our extra ornaments around the front room.


Our Hutch: Notice the Three wise men aren't by our nativity, but on the other side of the room. Jon made sure that we are accurate and the wise men are looking for Christ

Here is our Lego nativity!

Our Shelf Santa


Window Decorations
Here is the table we made for Tim, just his size!

Here are the wonderful boots that my Grandma Anderson gave me!
More pictures to come... When I get them...

No comments:

Post a Comment