Saturday, January 21, 2012

Date Night

For our date night Jon took me to Nickle City! Yes High School dates are still fun when you're adults!!!
We won 221 Tickets and got Tim a Tiger and we got an airhead! 

After we grabbed Tim from our neighbors we ate French Bakery and played with a paper towel trumpet!!!

Yes I know these pictures are out of order, but it's kind of hard to blog with a one year old on your lap. This was our favorite game!!! You got to shoot down wwII airplanes from the simulator!!! I got a little crazy, but that's why I don't play games, I scream and freak out, "Don't Shoot Me!!!" or "I can't see!!!!"


I had to get at least one picture with me in it, or Jon gets mad.

Yes it is a Batman Game!!!

And we went back to the airplane game over and over!

Thanks Jon for bringing back our youth!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment