Friday, January 20, 2012

A Day of Silliness Really

Today has been kind of silly. Not a whole lot has been accomplished except having fun with Tim and eating. I did vacuum the front room though!!!
Tim loves to take my Dr. Pepper, yes it's caffeine free, don't worry! So I put some in his sippy cup and he just lounged enjoying a bit of bubbly.

I finally made Grandma Jo's Chex Mix!!!! I am so happy right now! 
Tim was pushing his little scooter around like a lawnmower! I loved it!
I am 19 Weeks today!!! It's kind of hard to take a good belly picture in a hoodie, but it's better than in my "G's" as Jon calls them.

Since the oven was hot I decided to make a frozen Pizza. This is not uncommon to see on our stove, I just love them :)

I can't wait to go on a date night with Jon tonight! I will try to take some pictures :)

No comments:

Post a Comment