Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Can't Wait!

I can't wait to leave here and get my life started! I'm getting really frustrated with my shop forman. I swear he has mood swings or something, because we don't know if he is going to yell and cuss us out or if he is going to love our work. So far he has treated my best friend Michelle like scum, she is the stage manager and props designer for Peter Pan. He hasn't liked hardley anything she's designed. Everyday she walks into the shop, he finds something to point out what she's done wrong.
I thouht this was a school where we learn what we're doing wrong, not to be afraid to do anything else we do it wrong and get chewed out. Also this faculty needs to learn to work together or not at all. They all have different ideas of where this show is going and la de da.
I am so ready to move on and get my career going! I never thought I would be so excied to be a Drama teacher! :) gotta love God's sence of humor!

No comments:

Post a Comment