Monday, June 8, 2009

First Day of Summer School!

Today was the first official day of summer school! Yeah it was nice to have something to do :) I'm taking my last English class to get my Associates Degree. My teacher is super cool, she likes interactive discussions and class activities. She has the exact teaching style that I learn best from, which make me super stoked! This class will be hard because everything is going to be rushed with the small semester, but I think it will be easy cheesy lemon squeezy!
After class I went to work, which was awesome, because I could think straight! I have a theory that all my thoughts that I talked about yesterday were just distracting me from being able to think correctly. Thanks to the miraculous events yesterday I am able to work clear headed :p
Now I have a chance to relax and enjoy the evening!

No comments:

Post a Comment