Friday, June 5, 2009

Trying this out?

Today was an intense day! I woke up an hour and a half before I had to, got ready for the day, went to the financial office, found out that I really don't owe what they said, YAY! Next I went to the bank, then back to the dorms and ate breakfast. So this seems like an ok day right? I was on the ball and getting things done! Well it gets better :)
I start work and everything starts fine, cut metal and ground it to pieces, then Sean, my TD, has my friend and fellow worker start doing little jobs which I should be able to do easily. Well that hour and a half that I talked about hit me and I couldn't think straight. Started with fumbling with a stage flat and dropped it and knocked over a pile of metal beams. Then it got worse to not being able to load a staple gun and other misc things.
I didn't even ask questions when I usually do! GAH!!!
Thank heavens Sean is understanding and knows that I have a hard time when I'm tired!
Hopefully I'll be better tomorrow :)

No comments:

Post a Comment