Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Other Random Adventures

We searched through my parents costume trunk to find Tim a costume. He was either too big or too small for all but one costume.
This is what he is going to be! Cute? I think so!
He is not going to wear this wig hahaha
Last Saturday we cleaned the church. Tim liked to push the big garbage can around :)


Kevin texted me late one night while we were getting ready to go to bed. This was Jon's reaction hehehe
Kevin would watch Tim a lot while I helped with Shakespeare. There were so many times I would walk down the hall holding Tim and Kids would say, "Hi Tim!" and I didn't even know them!
Jon has a Ron Stoppable fridge magnet and Tim loves him!!!
Tim's already steeling money out of my wallet.
Tim got a package in the mail from Michelle Jarvis. I think he was more excited about the box!
Tim has figured out how to crawl into the bathtub...

We have a pretty good life don't you think? I sure do!

No comments:

Post a Comment