Tuesday, October 11, 2011

We Are The Church of JESUS CHRIST of Latter Day Saints

I love when people try to say we are not Christians... And by love, I mean loath.
Our church is not called the Mormon church. I am a proud member of the Church of JESUS CHRIST of Latter Day Saints! I believe the bible to be the word of God as far as it is translated correctly, I also believe the Book of Mormon to be the word of God. I believe Joseph Smith Jr. was our prophet, not our God. He saw The Father and The Son and was told to bring the gospel back onto the earth. I know that President Monson is our prophet on earth today, and he is guided by the spirit to tell us what our Heavenly Father would have us do.
So please. Don't try throwing our beliefs and love of the Savior around for the sake of politics. This is something very sacred and dear to us. We are all members of the world and should be treated equally.
http://lds.org/general-conference/2011/10/the-importance-of-a-name?lang=eng

No comments:

Post a Comment