Monday, October 3, 2011

Started out good...

Today started out great! Tim woke up at 7:30, I was still super tired. So I gave him a bottle and put him to bed. He went back to sleep and I was able to sleep until nine!!! This hasn't happened in so long!!!
I even woke up before Tim did, so I was able to eat cereal and watch Rachael Ray (I know that it's kinda weird for me to watch cooking shows, but I love them!)
Tim woke up happy and so we were happy together!!!
Then I was an idiot and tried to get a free Laptop online.... I know and have always known that nothing is ever free (Stupid Point #1). I was jumping through hoops taking survey after survey. And then this thing popped up called http://www.zbiddy.com it's basically another ebay or amazon.com. I thought, why not sign up, it's free right? And I just want this stupid Laptop. Well I signed up with out reading the terms and regulation (Stupid point #2) Which frustrates me, because I always at least skim through them. So I entered my credit card info thinking, Amazon and ebay have you enter your info too just so they don't get screwed out of money. Makes sense to me, don't know if you get it? Any way. I hit enter. Then a reciept pops up and says that they charged me $60! We are poor student, newly wed, new parents! We don't have $60 to just give away!!!!
Gah!!!! So now I am waiting to try and get a hold of customer service to get refunded... It STARTED out as a great day...
Then I head to the high school expecting it to be lunch so I can coach lunch rehearsal... It's early out monday... Lunch is at 11:15.... not noon... So that didn't happen.
I waited at the school for after school rehearsal. Everyone showed up! Yay! All but one monologue wasn't focused or even trying.... It STARTED as a good day....
Now I'm home alone, while Jon is at class and Tim is asleep in a dirty diaper, because he fell asleep in the car, pooped, and now I don't have the heart to wake him up to change him....
I'm going to watch the Cosby Show, that always makes me feel better.

No comments:

Post a Comment